Good Practices to Reduce Plastic Use
What are some ways you can reduce plastic use?
- Stop using plastic straws. If you have to use a straw, use a paper or stainless steel one.
- Use a reusable produce bag. Purchase or make a cloth tote to carry your groceries. Wash it often.
- Use a reusable bottle or mug for your drinks. Avoid single use plastic bottles when you can, bring a mug with you and refill.
- Repurpose containers. Reuse containers and buy products in cardboard, instead of plastic boxes.
- Make your voice heard. Talk to other people about the dangers of plastics: family, friends and even community and political leaders.